creamy, decadent, slightly spicy Calabrian aioli is made with fresh garlic, lemon, Calabrian peppers, mayonnaise, and salt + pepper! So easy, so good, and perfect to pair with almost anything!
- 1/2 cup high quality mayonnaise best quality
- 2 Calabrian peppers seeds removed, minced
- 1 clove garlic pressed or minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- salt + pepper to taste
Remove seeds from the Calabrian peppers. Slice into thin strips, then finely chop. Repeat chopping until the peppers are nearly a paste.
Press the garlic through a garlic press, or finely mince.
Add mayonnaise, peppers, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice to a bowl and whisk to thoroughly combine. Add parsley, repeat. Season with salt and pepper to fit your tastes.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour before serving. Enjoy!