These Philly cheesesteak sliders are a little spicy and so delicious. Made with sautéed ribeye, green pepper, onion, jalapeño, and topped with cheese sauce!
1. Put the ribeye in the freezer for 30-45 minutes before you're ready to slice it. This helps it hold together better, and makes slicing easier!
2. Seriously, slice it as thin as you possibly can. Or better yet, have your butcher do it for you. (You'll be so thankful for him/her!)
3. Omit the jalapeño if you do not like it spicy.
4. Substitute about a half to a full teaspoon of garlic powder for minced garlic if you like!
5. THIS RECIPE MAKES (4) SLIDERS THAT HAVE 2 OZ. EACH OF RIBEYE. Simply double the recipe to make more! :)