Have you ever tried making cheesecake from scratch? It can be super rewarding, but it’s also pretty time consuming. Cheesecake Factory At Home is here to help you save time and effort, but still serve an awesome dessert!
While the packaged cheesecakes are intended to make one giant cheesecake, you all know how I prefer to do things in small batches. 🙂 I’m having a few friends over this weekend to check out my new loft, and I thought…I REALLY would love to make mini cheesecakes, then have everyone decorate their own with all sorts of fun toppings!
The graham cracker crust and the cheesecake mix comes pre-packaged, so you only need to add a few more ingredients! Add just a bit of melted butter into the graham cracker crust mix, and have some cream cheese, milk, and eggs on hand for the cheesecake itself. Combine the graham cracker crust with the butter, spoon into the bottom of your cupcake liners, then set aside. For the cheesecake, just whip the cream cheese, cheesecake mix, and milk together until it’s light and fluffy, then slowly beat in the eggs. Then, fill the liners almost to the top with the mix.
Boom! That’s it! Bake them at 325 for at about 25 minutes, or until the middles have set, then allow them to cool at room temperature. I also suggest popping them in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes before adding the toppings to them. 🙂
These mini cheesecakes with Cheesecake Factory at Home are so much fun, and they’re so easy to throw together for a last minute dessert. And everyone knows you can’t go wrong with cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Now it’s just easier to enjoy at home! 🙂
Click here to find out more about The Cheesecake Factory at Home!
Check out Cheesecake Factory at Home for other flavors and ideas!
- 1 pouch Cheesecake Factory at Home Classic Cheesecake mix
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 blocks
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pouch graham cracker crust mix included in Cheesecake Factory at Home box
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- Combine graham cracker crust and melted butter into a medium sized mixing bowl. Thoroughly combine.
- In a large bowl with a stand-up mixer, add cream cheese and cheesecake mix. Beat on low for about one minute, then on high for about one minute. Add milk, and beat on high until mix is light and fluffy (about one minute).
- Scrape the bowl, and add the eggs one at a time and beat on low until fully incorporated. Be sure not to over mix the batter!
- Line a muffin tin with liners. Add about 1.5 tablespoons of the graham cracker crust into the bottom of each liner, and press down to flatten.
- Pour the cheesecake filling mix into each liner until it nearly reaches the tops. Repeat until all liners are full.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes, or until the centers are completely set. Remove from oven, and allow to cool at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Pop into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to cool before adding toppings.
Tried this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @aflavorjournal and on Instagram @aflavorjournal
Leave A Reply!