A Unique Caesar Salad.
This is the best caesar salad recipe I’ve ever thrown together. Inspired by a salad I ate in North Carolina, this is an unexpected blend of flavors that is going to wow anyone who is craving a unique caesar salad.
How do I Spice up a Caesar Salad?
If this is your question, I’ve got your answer. This recipe is a deliciously creative way to spice up your caesar salad! There’s blue cheese crumbles, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, a pinch of kosher salt, and freshly cracked pepper. What’s not to love?!
I know it may sound weird, but if you like Caesar dressing and blue cheese … YOU NEED TO TRY THIS. I was super skeptical when I first had it, but now I’m hooked. There’s sweetness from the cranberries, and crunchiness from the walnuts. The savory Caesar dressing and funky blue cheese go surprisingly well together, too. It’s just such a complete package.
I 1,000% recommend making this greek yogurt caesar dressing from the blog. It’s got a touch of mayo in it, and it’s loaded with the other caesar flavors. (Think anchovy, lemon, parmesan, etc.) It’s really easy to make, and the greek yogurt makes it more guilt-free than your typical caesar salad dressing!
Make a huge salad for Thanksgiving, and I bet it’ll be gone before anything else. You can also make a large salad to share on date night at home! It would be SO good with some pasta and red sauce, or cacio e pepe pasta, or even this cheesy gnocchi bake!
Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad with Blue Cheese, Walnuts and Cranberries
- 4 cups romaine, chopped
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt caesar (OR your favorite caesar dressing!)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- pinch flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Toss the chopped romaine with the greek yogurt caesar dressing.
- Divide the salad between two bowls, and divide remaining toppings between the two salads. Finish each salad with a pinch of flaky sea salt, and a touch of freshly cracked black pepper.