[my additional tips!]:
Actual Prep / cook time: 20 minutes
Clean-up difficulty: 3
Overall difficulty to make: 2
Overall satisfaction: 8.5
Price range? This dish is under $5 for a batch of cookies.
What I would change next time? I think mixing up the chocolate chips with maybe some candy could be fun. 🙂
For your own version, I recommend:.
- Don’t over bake the cookies.
- Top them with juuuust a pinch of salt after they’re done! 🙂
© 2016 : a flavor journal : by sara alvord
devil's food chocolate chip pudding cookies.Super chocolate chip cookies made with devil's food pudding mix! Rich, decadent, and delicious. These cookies are the ultimate chocolate lover's dream.Print Pin RateServings: 6
- 1 stick unsalted butter 1/2 cup, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar loosely filled
- 1/2 tsp. salt kosher if possible
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. devil's food pudding mix
- 1/4 cup bread flour substitute AP flour if you like!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip cookies
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine butter, sugars, salt, egg, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Sift together flours and baking soda. Slowly add into the large mixing bowl with the other ingredients, mixing on low until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. (Rotate the pan halfway through!)
NotesI top each cookie with just a tiny pinch of salt once they come out of the oven! 🙂